Re: relocate.cc: Introduce new command `set?'. (issue 345160043 by addre

From: lemzwerg
Subject: Re: relocate.cc: Introduce new command `set?'. (issue 345160043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 13:01:23 -0800

This feature gets only activated if you configure with
`--enable-relocation` (which you normally won't do).

I have to correct myself: The configure option `--enable-relocation` is
dead code that does nothing.  LilyPond's `--relocate` command line
option is useless, too: Since 12(!) years, relocation is always
activated, without a possibility to switch it off.

I will prepare a patch to clean this up.

https://codereview.appspot.com/345160043/