Re: gub: I can now completely build lilypond

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: gub: I can now completely build lilypond
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 20:25:37 +0100 (CET)

>    rm -rf target/*/packages/*guile*
>    bin/gub tools::guile \
>            freebsd-64::guile \
>            linux-ppc::guile \
>            darwin-x86::guile \
>            darwin-ppc::guile \
>            mingw::guile \
>            freebsd-x86::guile \
>            linux-x86::guile \
>            linux-64::guile
>
> now succeeds on ubuntu 14, ubuntu 16, ubuntu 18 and openSuSE
> Tumbleweed (cpu used: i7-4790K).

It also succeeds on my openSUSE Leap 42.3 box.  So please prepare a
pull request!

Given that the installation of guile seems to work now, what about
your Python issue?  Do you still have the same problem?  Have you ever
tried a Python debugger?

    Werner

PS: A minor correction: please replace

      Version 3, based on an analysis of Werner Lemberg.

    with

      Version 3, based on an analysis by Werner Lemberg.

    :-)