Re: I cannot run make check since Issue 5450: relocate.cc: Introduce new

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: I cannot run make check since Issue 5450: relocate.cc: Introduce new command `set?'
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 16:17:28 +0000

On 1/24/19, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> texi2html(?) does have specific version requirements

Yes, I meant texi2html! We’re in a bind similar to that of Guile: the
old unmaintained version works and not the new one. (Well, minus the
outrageous let’s-drop-non-ASCII-strings-support-because-frankly-who-needs-those
situation with Guile 2.x.)

(I may be mistaken, but that’s what I gathered in a nutshell.)

V.