Re: Please test gub

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Please test gub
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 08:14:34 +0100 (CET)

>> The overall end doesn't report a failure, but the last "rule" shows
>> some problems,
>
> I should have mentioned this was the "nsis rule"

If you reach this point you can be rather sure that everything was
fine – at least for your build system, since it was used to run
lilypond's tests to generate diff images of the regression suite.

If we get more success reports, the resulting packages should be
uploaded so that other people not running gub can test them.
Developers can then have a look how to add support for 64bit binaries
on MacOS and Windows.  Especially the former is rather urgent...

    Werner