Re: Please test gub

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Please test gub
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 00:26:31 +0100

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> Yes, I think we should prevent that, if possible – they are indeed of
> no practical use.

It's certainly possible, it must boil down to filtering out web from
TEXI_FILES or TEXINFO_MANUALS, and give this to PDF_FILES definition in
the makefiles. I'm testing a patch for this.

> Excellent news!

Moderately bad news are that last Thursday the video card of my main
computer stopped working, so I spent some time finding a compromise for
new hardware and ordering it, and in the meantime figuring out how to
ssh into my now headless computer from an Asus eeePC, the latter which
has a working display but is of little use for testing GUB LilyPond
build. I finally got this temporary setup working tonight.

Best,
John