Re: Fix #687: Include MIDI swing script in default distribution (issue 5

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: Fix #687: Include MIDI swing script in default distribution (issue 572520044 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 01:51:34 -0700

On 2019/03/12 22:15:48, dak wrote:

https://codereview.appspot.com/572520044/diff/544550044/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode246
Documentation/notation/input.itely:246: \paper @{ @dots{} @}
I don't understand these diff lines.  Any idea where they are from?

I thought they were because of tabs in the original file, but on second
look it doesn’t seem to be the case.  Removed.

https://codereview.appspot.com/572520044/diff/544550044/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode3812
Documentation/notation/input.itely:3812: Grace notes are ignored and
simply left
unaffected.
What's with tuplets?

Left unaffected as well.  Added to the doc section.

https://codereview.appspot.com/572520044/diff/544550044/ly/swing.ly#newcode97
ly/swing.ly:97: #(define (rational-list? lst)
I don't think this does what you think it does.  Every number (except
complex
one) counts as "rational" in Scheme terms.  Including (sin 2.2).

Yeah, that originated from Johannes’ code but we don’t really need that
much type checking.  I’m gonna go with (pair?) in the music-function arg
signature, much like what we already do with compoundMeter.

V.

https://codereview.appspot.com/572520044/