problems with \cueDuring and events

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: problems with \cueDuring and events
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 14:26:15 +0200 (CEST)

Attached is an image of the regression suite file
`quote-cue-event-types.ly'.  Note that the grace not slash is missing
in the `curDuring' line.  I consider this a bug, and I tried to fix
it.  However, I wasn't able to locate the proper event which is
responsible for that.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

In a similar vein, I want to add tremolo stems and beams.  The former
works fine, but the latter does not – it fails even if using
`\quoteDuring', which is expected to contain all events (see attached
MWE).  Does anybody have an idea what's going on?

    Werner

PNG image

quoteMe = \relative { \repeat tremolo 4 { b16 c) } }
\addQuote quoteMe \quoteMe

<<
  \new Staff \with { instrumentName = "Quoted Voice" } {
    \quoteMe
  }
  \new Staff \with { instrumentName = "quoteDuring" } {
    \relative { c'8 \quoteDuring "quoteMe" { s8 s4 } }
  }
  \new Staff {
    \relative { c'8 \cueDuring "quoteMe" #UP { r8 r4 } }
  }

PNG image