Re: development stalled

From: Étienne Beaulé
Subject: Re: development stalled
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 18:54:06 -0300

Hello,

Don’t worry, there is still active development. I understand not having any
recent stable updates is frustrating, and having a stable release made is a
priority due to the length of time it has been. For now, we are holding off to
fix a few problems before release.

In anticipation of the release, we had skipped numbers 65->80 of 2.19.x and
started making a selection of features to include. The developers also want a
new stable release just like you; we're working on it!

Étienne