Re: account setup and first patch

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: account setup and first patch
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 11:33:07 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Werner LEMBERG" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 11:00 AM

Hello Jonas,

welcome to the list!

I'm using Lilypond since a few years and would like to start
contributing.

Excellent!

Find attached a patch to replace outdated references to
code.google.com by their SourceForge equivalent.

Thanks, I've applied it to `staging'.  Regarding your remark

  * scripts/auxiliar/make-countdown-announcement.sh: I guess there is
    a new script somewhere that works with SourceForge.  Maybe this
    script can be deleted?

I wonder whether James can upload his script to the repository...

   Werner

I'm 99% certain James doesn't use this shell script. I created a Web page which generates the list, and he uses this on a regular basis.

http://www.philholmes.net/lilypond/allura/

Takes a little while since it has to do a lot of Web page accesses.

--
Phil Holmes