Re: LSR inconsistencies

From: Sebastiano Vigna
Subject: Re: LSR inconsistencies
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 18:18:05 +0200

> On 12 Oct 2019, at 12:08, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>>  Template: integrating \startTextSpan and \stopTextSpan in a customized
>> TextSpanner
>>
>> then click "Enable filter".  Nothing returns.
>
> Indeed.  Here, the *second* backslash in the title prevents results in
> the filter.  This looks like a bug in the LSR search engine.
> Sebastiano?

Mmmmhhhh... there's some weird escaping sorcery going on. If you look for
\\startTextSpan it'll work. But yes, it should work with a single slash.

Actually, not. The indexed token is starttextspan. So the engine should
tokenize '\' 'startTextSpan' and do its job. It's not. I'll have a look into it.

Ciao,

                                        seba