Re: Fix underline-markup to make multiple calls have nice output (issue

From: dak
Subject: Re: Fix underline-markup to make multiple calls have nice output (issue 559150043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 03:31:31 -0700

On 2019/10/21 09:52:41, thomasmorley651 wrote:
Does this one need a convert-rule?

If so, I'd need some help. My python-skill is more or less zero.

I've just taken some look.  It would appear that the only other markup
commands using the "offset" property are the \tie/\overtie\undertie
family.  Collision avoidance would appear to make it somewhat desirable
to let them share in the scheme (in which case sticking with "offset"
rather than "underline-offset" would appear to make sense) but this
would seem to make the "innermost has largest offset" principle even
weirder.

https://codereview.appspot.com/559150043/