Re: A snippet for editing curves using the mouse and reporting changes t

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: A snippet for editing curves using the mouse and reporting changes to the .ly file
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 21:20:42 +0100

Hi Urs,

of course the points you listed must be fixed. I was already aware about
them.
I'm following a specific workflow, and those points will be fixed at a
later time. Meanwhile, it's a good idea to keep track of them.

The workflow is as follows:

1) prepare an * usable *, even if limited, snippet [DONE]

2) test the same mechanism for at least two other properties: [IN PROGRESS:
I'm currently testing the position of the Beams]

3) once we have had proof that the mechanism works in general, extract the
generic API template in JS [TODO]

4) fix points like the ones you listed in the generic template [TODO]

I will certainly need help, and I already have a question regarding the
Beams, which I am about to post on the user ml

thanks for your help!

Best,