Re: GUB newbie question

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: GUB newbie question
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 22:42:14 +0000

On 12/26/19, 3:39 PM, "lilypond-devel on behalf of Jacques Menu"
<lilypond-devel-bounces+c_sorensen=address@hidden on behalf of address@hidden>
wrote:

    What is is exactly that fails when building LilyPond on those various OSes?
Dependencies of some kind, or basic compilation problems of Lily’s code base?

It's been too long since I tried it for me to give you a really good answer.
Most likely the difficulty was getting appropriate versions of the dependencies
installed.

If you can get all the dependencies installed properly, then the compilation
process will work, because it's all automated.

Carl