How should I submit ideas?

From: Peter Toye
Subject: How should I submit ideas?
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 11:51:47 +0000

I hope this email gets through - I tried to subscribe, but haven't had any
confirmation.

During my newbie attempts to use LilyPond I've had various problems, all solved
with the  help of the community. I feel that some of them could have been
solved with slightly better documentation, and have some suggestions.

I see from the CG that I should submit documentation patches to the bug mailing
list. I've got five. Should I put them all into a single file submission or
submit five separate emails?

Regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden