Re: A suggestion: add \rf to built-in dynamics

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: A suggestion: add \rf to built-in dynamics
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 11:09:10 +0000

Thomas,

Thanks for that. As everyone seems to be on all the mailing lists. I sort of
assumed that cross-links wouldn't be necessary.

Yes, I'm on Windows, but have just resurrected an old laptop and have managed
to get a Linux (antiX) system on it. And there's a spare partition to install
LilyDev. I'll download it today.

CG is a bit blank on what to do with the downloaded tarball though. Does it
have a stand-alone disk image to install in its own partition, or should I
install VirtualBox under Linux?

CG also seems a bit out of date as it mentions both Fedora and Debian . Github
only seems to have Debian on it. Shouldn't be a problem - antiX is based on
Debian.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden