[Notensatz im 21. Jahrhundert] documentation for those who cannot attend

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: [Notensatz im 21. Jahrhundert] documentation for those who cannot attend?
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 20:00:04 +0100

Hi list,

after reading the recent threads about the upcoming conference I had another look at the updated programme and saw that so many of you will be there and the LilyPond dev meeting on Sunday will have a very interesting agenda. I would love to come and meet you in person after all the years on this list but sadly I can’t make it :'(

I assume that many of the talks and discussions would be interesting for lots of developers who cannot come. Is there a possibility to document the unconference day, f.e. by recording video and distributing it (if not public then protected by password that only users asking for it get by private mail)?

Cheers,
Malte