Re: Doc: Added documentation for fill-line line-width (issue 583340043 b

From: rietveldpkx
Subject: Re: Doc: Added documentation for fill-line line-width (issue 583340043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 13:51:58 -0800

On 2020/01/12 23:27:15, thomasmorley651 wrote:
The patch itself LGTM

Though sometimes I muse about whether we need NR 1.8.2 Formatting text
in it's
current state at all.
Why do we explain some markup-commands explicitely and others not?
They are all
listed with examples in
NR A.11 Text markup commands!

An alternative would be to improve examples in the markup-commands
where needed
(as this patch does for fill-line) and, after explaining what markup
is and how
to use it, simply point to NR A.11.
We already do similiar for markup-list-commands.

https://codereview.appspot.com/583340043/