Re: Returns from Salzburg by train (was: Inputting fingerings separate f

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Returns from Salzburg by train (was: Inputting fingerings separate from melody?)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 21:59:38 +0100

Switching to devel,

Am Mo., 20. Jan. 2020 um 21:30 Uhr schrieb David Kastrup <address@hidden>:

> Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:
> >
> > Back at home now.
> > My trail broke at Plochingen, which is close to the middle of nowhere ...
>
> s/trail/train/ ?

train, ofcourse lol

> I got home on schedule eventless.  Well, broken WLAN, but I had booked a
> day of WAN at the first leg of the trip anyway.
>
> --
> David Kastrup

No chance to work, any seat reservations were gone ...
Once I had the luck to occupy one, I was too tired.

Right now trying to compile guile-3.0. Will likely take a long time.
Tomorrow evening I'll check whether LilyPond is compilable with this
guile (ofcourse only if guile-building succeeds), as promised

In case ´make-test-basline´ still fails, I plan to apply Han-Wen's patch
https://codereview.appspot.com/545450043
In order to test whether it makes a difference in this regard.

Furthermore in Salzburg we said to try "latin 1"- encoding everywhere
(for newer guile-versions).
I'd need some assistance about the how-to, then I could test it as well.

Cheers,
  Harm