Re: Issue 4550: Avoid "using namespace std; " in included files (Take 2)

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Issue 4550: Avoid "using namespace std; " in included files (Take 2) (issue 579240043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 15:21:12 +0100

Am Samstag, den 25.01.2020, 14:01 +0100 schrieb Han-Wen Nienhuys:
> I've pushed all my local branches to
> https://github.com/hanwen/lilypond
>  , which make the rebasing and such
> easier.
>
> How does the pushing process go? Even though I am busy, maybe Jonas is
> right that it's easier for everyone if I push directly.

I mean everyone is busy...

The process is here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/pushing-to-staging
In short, go to the branch with the commit to push, rebase it to
origin/staging and then $ git push origin HEAD:staging. I myself
usually do a $ git push -n origin HEAD:staging first (dry-run) and
check that it's indeed the commits that counted down...

Jonas