Re: Clean up embedded scheme parsing/evaluation. (issue 577410045 by add

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Clean up embedded scheme parsing/evaluation. (issue 577410045 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 16:31:34 -0800

On 2020/01/30 23:22:46, hanwenn wrote:
> I feel this whole discussion has gone out of hand, and in the interest
of
> expediency, I have replaced
>
>   const Input*
>
> with
>
>   Input
>
> in the class declaration, so somebody can give this an LGTM now.

Please read the following with a friendly tone of voice.

I'm having the same trouble I initially had trying to match the
description of this change with its content.  "Renames and reorders
functions to clarify the mechanism. No functional
changes."  Yet in patch set 4, there is a difference other than renaming
and reordering.  Parse_start makes a copy of the Input that it didn't
before, and it also has an additional Input member.  I don't have the
background knowledge to say whether this discrepancy is consequential,
just that it doesn't match the description; but that keeps me from
saying "looks good."  Maybe someone else can.  Either way, I don't think
it's too much to ask to expand the description to reflect the change
more accurately.

https://codereview.appspot.com/577410045/