Re: Document 2 functions in markup-macros.scm (issue 581570043 by addres

From: hanwenn
Subject: Re: Document 2 functions in markup-macros.scm (issue 581570043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2020 13:15:10 -0800

https://codereview.appspot.com/581570043/diff/563450043/scm/markup-macros.scm
File scm/markup-macros.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/581570043/diff/563450043/scm/markup-macros.scm#newcode419
scm/markup-macros.scm:419: "Lookup procedure in the current module, or
return #f"
On 2020/02/01 07:04:11, lemzwerg wrote:
> s/Lookup/Look up/

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/581570043/diff/563450043/scm/markup-macros.scm#newcode427
scm/markup-macros.scm:427: "Return (PROC . SIG) for a markup command, or
return #f"
On 2020/02/01 07:04:11, lemzwerg wrote:
> Mhmm, what is 'PROC', what is 'SIG'?  For me, this doc string is still
too
> terse...

you need to read the comment at the top of the file too..

I think this function should not have been pulbic, and suspect it is
only so some of the macros can work.

https://codereview.appspot.com/581570043/