Re: [RFC] switch to GitLab / gitlab.com

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [RFC] switch to GitLab / gitlab.com
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 13:48:30 +0100

Il giorno mar 11 feb 2020 alle 13:18, Jonas Hahnfeld <address@hidden> ha scritto:
 > Another shortcoming is that links to other issues are broken
 > (transformed in links to non-existing anchors in current issue).

 I think that is because some issues have not (yet) been migrated. I
 hope these links start to work once all is there.

So I eventually convinced my script to migrate close to all issues [1],
and all references to other issues that I checked so far are now
working. Could you maybe check again and let me know if something's
still broken? In any case I've already modified my script to first sort
the issues and not take the (random?) order from SF.

I still see the problem.

Take issue 34 as example.
All the "Issue $NUMBER" have a wrong link:
https://gitlab.com/lilypond-issues/lilypond/issues/34#note_284918285
https://gitlab.com/lilypond-issues/lilypond/issues/34#note_284918298

But I can see an "issue 34" link working fine:
https://gitlab.com/lilypond-issues/lilypond/issues/34#note_284918318

Perhaps your script is considering only the lower case "issue"?