Re: Drop support for multiple configurations (issue 581630043 by address

From: hanwenn
Subject: Re: Drop support for multiple configurations (issue 581630043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 12:45:31 -0800

https://codereview.appspot.com/581630043/diff/563520043/Documentation/included/compile.itexi
File Documentation/included/compile.itexi (left):

https://codereview.appspot.com/581630043/diff/563520043/Documentation/included/compile.itexi#oldcode895
Documentation/included/compile.itexi:895: @node Compiling for multiple
platforms
On 2020/02/12 16:50:30, Carl wrote:
> I wonder if we should keep the heading "Compiling for multiple
platforms", and
> just have it say "Use a separate build directory for each different
platform,
> and run configure in each build directory."  Perhaps even use the same
example,
> and show how to handle this situation.

people that need to do this are probably expert enough to already know
how to achieve it.

https://codereview.appspot.com/581630043/