Re: 2.20.0 release coordination with translation, also Germans? (was: [t

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: 2.20.0 release coordination with translation, also Germans? (was: [translations] 2.20 and 2.21 release plans)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 14:55:05 +0100

Il giorno gio 20 feb 2020 alle 14:06, David Kastrup <address@hidden> ha scritto:
In unrelated news, I tried my hand at translating at least the Changes
file into German and am about 50% done.  Anybody want to work from the
bottom so that we should coordinate in order to avoid duplicate effort? I got kind of a headache so far. Hats off to people who tackle a whole
translation rather than just a puny file.

Indeed, it requires a strong commitment... it took me almost 10 years to translate all the manuals!

Translation infrastructure is another area which could be improved.
After 2.20 is out I'll try to bring it up for discussion.