Re: Fixes for cross-compilation to x86_64-w64-mingw32 (issue 579340043 b

From: jonas . hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Fixes for cross-compilation to x86_64-w64-mingw32 (issue 579340043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 01:57:30 -0800

https://codereview.appspot.com/579340043/diff/571760043/lily/accidental-engraver.cc
File lily/accidental-engraver.cc (left):

https://codereview.appspot.com/579340043/diff/571760043/lily/accidental-engraver.cc#oldcode338
lily/accidental-engraver.cc:338: (long) trans);
On 2020/02/28 09:54:16, hanwenn wrote:
> ouch - this is terrible.
>
> could we use a normal hash function to transform the pointer into a
long
> instead?

Ideally yes, but I'm currently not interested to make this change. This
code has been here for a long time and frankly, I didn't understand why
we need a context here anyhow.

Disclaimer: I haven't tried what happens if I just remove it or set it
to constant 1 as other call sites do.

https://codereview.appspot.com/579340043/