Re: Issue 5806: Tweak mf files to avoid FontForge internal overlap error

From: lemzwerg
Subject: Re: Issue 5806: Tweak mf files to avoid FontForge internal overlap error (issue 571780043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 22:22:14 -0800

not happy with indentation yet...

https://codereview.appspot.com/571780043/diff/549620043/mf/feta-scripts.mf
File mf/feta-scripts.mf (left):

https://codereview.appspot.com/571780043/diff/549620043/mf/feta-scripts.mf#oldcode999
mf/feta-scripts.mf:999: .. z2l
> Nevertheless, I've changed the indentation to 8 characters.

Thanks.  I now see that the word 'indentation' is misleading.  What I
actually mean is to vertically align the continuation lines as done
everywhere else in the code.

https://codereview.appspot.com/571780043/diff/579360043/mf/feta-arrowheads.mf
File mf/feta-arrowheads.mf (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/571780043/diff/579360043/mf/feta-arrowheads.mf#newcode83
mf/feta-arrowheads.mf:83: .. reverse pat yscaled -1
Hmm.  This is not the vertical alignment used in other `.mf` files.  For
example, at this very spot it should be

  arrow_path := pat
                .. reverse pat yscaled -1
                .. cycle;

this is, the `..` operator has the same indentation as `pat`.  Similar
indentation is often used in C code, for example.

Any reason for doing it differently?

https://codereview.appspot.com/571780043/