Re: 2.21.0 release plans and considerations

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: 2.21.0 release plans and considerations
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 10:11:04 +0100

Well, I just wanted to unblock the next round of unstable releases.
That's mostly done now (see PR #71) and will be complete once #5799
officially moves to 'push' tomorrow. I guess it now depends on David as
to when we cut the release. Let me know if that is not correct and
there are some other things left before 2.21.0

Jonas