Re: Linking 64-bit Mac builds from website

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Linking 64-bit Mac builds from website
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 10:43:45 +0000

Marnen,

On 02/03/2020 20:23, Marnen Laibow-Koser wrote:
Folks--

It seems that I've got a working process for 64-bit Mac builds of LilyPond,
and I will soon automate the process to build Mac .app bundles for every
tagged release.  Which brings me to the next question: what is the process
to update the LilyPond website so that download links for these builds are
directly available?

The website is (re)generated from the LP source code periodically by a few developers who push the changes up.

Editing the website is similar to editing our main documentation - i.e. via patches which get tested and merged into the main source code.

However I am not sure who manages the download site where the stable and unstable binaries are held.

http://lilypond.org/download/binaries/

Hopefully someone will be able to expand on this from the developers.

Also see: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor-big-page#website-work

Regards

James