Re: Calculate download sizes rather than hardcoding them (issue 56734004

From: jonas . hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Calculate download sizes rather than hardcoding them (issue 567340043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 13:25:50 -0700

A general question that I'm probably just unable to find in the script:
As far as I understand the documentation file changes, this will include
download sizes for both stable and devel releases. How is this going to
work for a single source tree that is either stable or devel?

https://codereview.appspot.com/567340043/diff/573610046/scripts/build/fix-docsize.sh
File scripts/build/fix-docsize.sh (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/567340043/diff/573610046/scripts/build/fix-docsize.sh#newcode68
scripts/build/fix-docsize.sh:68: sed -i -e "$script" $sourcefiles
"sed -i" is not portable and doesn't work on FreeBSD and macOS IIRC. I
didn't check the other commands in here, but I'm sure for that one.

https://codereview.appspot.com/567340043/