Google Summer of Code project

From: Owen Lamb
Subject: Google Summer of Code project
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 22:37:32 -0700

Hi all,

I'm new here--been using LilyPond and Frescobaldi for a month or so, and
I'm loving it. Being an undergrad music composition major and a coding
hobbyist (experience with Java & JS and a smattering of Python, C#, C++,
Haskell, and LilyPond's Scheme), I'm interested in applying for a GSoC
project.

This would be my first really serious coding project and my first foray
into free software development, so hopefully I'd be able to handle a
smaller task, either the SMuFL standardization or a few MusicXML export
improvements as listed on the LilyPond website.

Any suggestions on where to start / who to talk to?

Thanks,
Owen