Re: Patch on dynamics and \RemoveEmptyStaves

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Patch on dynamics and \RemoveEmptyStaves
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 17:22:22 +0100

On 3/26/20, James Lowe <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes David K is correct. If someone could take a look at the scripts in
> git-cl and get them working smoothly again (there are other errors
> reported on this list about git-cl) it would be a boon to the dev team.

By the way (this is not directly related but may orient how we decide
to address git-cl’s future), do note that git-cl will apparently
remain python2-only for the foreseeable future:
https://github.com/rietveld-codereview/rietveld/issues/486
which will become more and more of a hindrance as python 2 gets phased
out, and python 3, increasingly ubiquitous.

V.