Re: [translations] Anything missing for 2.21.0?

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: [translations] Anything missing for 2.21.0?
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 18:15:45 +0200

Le 29/03/2020 à 17:54, David Kastrup a écrit :

[Repeat message since I got the address of translations wrong]

I see that translation-status is in master.  The web site is still
getting fixed (including MacOSX download links), so we'd probably better
wait with the big announcements until that is there.

But roll the release?  It's just the first unstable in a series anyway.

Anybody can think of a holdup?

If you mean issue 5867, I'd consider it's not worth having another Mary-go-round (master->translation->staging->master) just for this; let's adapt translation at the next round.

But, please, pick up the po files I mentioned (ca, da, de, eo, es, fr, it, ja, nl, sv) which are in advance on stable/2.20. As I work on local clones (one per branch), I can copy them and push onto staging (they come from different commits and with some overwrites) if you mind.

Jean-Charles