Re: An exciting new release… of Sibelius!!!

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: An exciting new release… of Sibelius!!!
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 22:08:54 +0200

Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> writes:

> Let's be honest, they really had to get their stuff together to keep
> any ground all against Dorico.

I think they may still have the higher ground.  But Dorico is moving
much faster.

LilyPond is like Switzerland.  High ground, but nobody goes there.

My replies have a tendency to cause friction.  To help mitigating
damage, feel free to forward problematic posts to me adding a subject
like "timeout 1d" (for a suggested timeout of 1 day) or "offensive".