Re: output-distance: write HTML as UTF-8 (issue 563810043 by address@hid

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: output-distance: write HTML as UTF-8 (issue 563810043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 09:02:00 +0000

> The reason is that the latest commit in master has a non-ASCII
> character in the first line of its commit message [1].

So IIUC it *was* f5f907599ce88d3d610483fa42fa78be12f53d2e in the end…
but just because of a char in the commit message!?  Man, how fucked up
is that?

Shall we make it a policy that git messages ought not to include
non-ASCII chars?  (Or conversely, since we may not have caught the bug
otherwise, that git messages preferably *should* include special chars
once in a while in case it allows to verify that it doesn’t trigger
any weird behavior?)

Cheers,
V.