Re: Latest GUB error

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Latest GUB error
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 16:12:53 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonas Hahnfeld" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; "Devel" <address@hidden>
Cc: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>; "Han-Wen Nienhuys" <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2020 3:55 PM

Okay, so this is finally the foreseen problem in current master and
release/unstable when installing from a separate directory. This needs
a fix in LilyPond.
I think we can either revert the "offending" commit (which has
conflicts, see other thread on lilypond-devel) or take a minimum of
https://codereview.appspot.com/549810043. I'd prefer the latter, but
that would require a rather quick consensus and pushing outside of the
usual review cycle.

Jonas

Is anyone actively opposing that patch? If it fixes the build and there is no opposition I think it should be pushed.

--
Phil Holmes