Re: What's up with the broken web pages?

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: What's up with the broken web pages?
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 14:22:04 +0200

Apparently it's also broken in a local 'make doc'. I think I chose the
wrong strategy to fix the build with Python 3.5, see
https://codereview.appspot.com/563860043 for a proposed fix.

As far as I understand, the website build of lilypond.org doesn't use
the scripts from git directly, but instead has "trusted" versions. So
these may need updating after the above change lands? Alternatively,
whoever is able to can update them now and we can test if the change
also works there.

Jonas