Re: Revert "Load only the default font for System_start_delimiter" (issu

From: thomasmorley65
Subject: Re: Revert "Load only the default font for System_start_delimiter" (issue 557670043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 11:59:30 -0700

https://codereview.appspot.com/557670043/diff/569610043/input/regression/system-start-brace-style.ly
File input/regression/system-start-brace-style.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/557670043/diff/569610043/input/regression/system-start-brace-style.ly#newcode4
input/regression/system-start-brace-style.ly:4: SystemStartGrob's style
of @code{StaffGroup} to @code{'brace}, always prints a
On 2020/04/13 11:58:53, lemzwerg wrote:
> @code{SystemStart@var{Grob}} – and no comma after 'brace

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/557670043/diff/569610043/input/regression/system-start-brace-style.ly#newcode6
input/regression/system-start-brace-style.ly:6: Every @code{StaffGroup}
should start with a @code{SystemStartBrace}.
On 2020/04/13 11:58:53, lemzwerg wrote:
> If you want a new paragraph, please add an empty line before the
sentence.

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/557670043/diff/569610043/input/regression/system-start-brace-style.ly#newcode26
input/regression/system-start-brace-style.ly:26: '(SystemStartBracket
SystemStartBrace SystemStartSquare SystemStartBar))
On 2020/04/13 11:38:47, hahnjo wrote:
> Not being super familiar with Scheme, this took me a while to
understand. If I
> eventually did (correctly), I think just spelling out the four lines
is more
> readable:
> \new StaffGroup \with { systemStartDelimiter = SystemStartBracket } <<
b1 b1 >>
> \new StaffGroup \with { systemStartDelimiter = SystemStartBrace } <<
b1 b1 >>
> \new StaffGroup \with { systemStartDelimiter = SystemStartSquare } <<
b1 b1 >>
> \new StaffGroup \with { systemStartDelimiter = SystemStartBar } << b1
b1 >>

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/557670043/diff/569610043/lily/system-start-delimiter.cc
File lily/system-start-delimiter.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/557670043/diff/569610043/lily/system-start-delimiter.cc#newcode151
lily/system-start-delimiter.cc:151: esp. because that triggers mktextfm
for non-existent
On 2020/04/13 11:58:53, lemzwerg wrote:
> mktextfm is no longer relevant to LilyPond since we don't have a TeX
back-end
> anymore.  Maybe the comment should be just
>
>   We use the style sheet to look up the font file
>   name.  This is better than using 'find_font' directly.

Done with a third patch. Looks cleaner to leave the revert as is.

https://codereview.appspot.com/557670043/