Re: Build issue with fontforge version

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Build issue with fontforge version
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 19:17:18 +0000

On 4/15/20, 1:05 PM, "lilypond-devel on behalf of Nomans name"
<lilypond-devel-bounces+c_sorensen=address@hidden on behalf of address@hidden>
wrote:

Hi,

I’m trying to compile Lilypond-dev in Mac using MacPorts.
I’ve no idea how to get pass this version issue with FontForge.

#####
ERROR: Please install required programs:  /opt/local/bin/fontforge >= 20110222
(installed: )
#####

Any help is much appreciated.

CDS->  I've never done this, but here's a link that looks promising:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76YF2wdB49w

HTH,

Carl
I am using a brain-dead Mac version of Microsoft Outlook that does not allow
proper internet-style quoting for inline replies.
So you can see that my contributions begin with CDS->