Re: Shortcut Rational addition if either operand is zero (issue 55169004

From: jonas . hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Shortcut Rational addition if either operand is zero (issue 551690046 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 02:49:17 -0700

On 2020/04/17 09:25:03, hanwenn wrote:
> I pushed this to staging by accident; sorry.
>
> I apparently have no permission to do a force-push.

If you want to, you have to remove :staging and re-create it. However
the latest Patch Set 3 is only an artifact of rebasing and the
reordering already happened with Patch Set 2 and was tested back then.
So I would also be fine with the patch staying in.

(LGTM to get the green badge)

https://codereview.appspot.com/551690046/