Re: Use vectors rather than lists for skylines. (issue 583750043 by addr

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Use vectors rather than lists for skylines. (issue 583750043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 15:44:12 -0700

On 2020/04/17 19:07:44, hanwenn wrote:
> The profile data itself is also a more precise source for measuring
> improvements that are close to the noise level, like
> https://codereview.appspot.com/551730043/

Investigating improvements that are close to the noise level--never
mind, I won't tell you how to spend your time.

5.5% is nice, though.  Thanks.

https://codereview.appspot.com/583750043/diff/555670043/lily/skyline.cc
File lily/skyline.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/583750043/diff/555670043/lily/skyline.cc#newcode74
lily/skyline.cc:74: for (vector<Building>::const_iterator i = b.begin
for (auto i : b)

https://codereview.appspot.com/583750043/diff/555670043/lily/skyline.cc#newcode219
lily/skyline.cc:219: for (; cit != scp->end (); cit++)
++cit

https://codereview.appspot.com/583750043/