Re: Doc: Minor typo (missing dash) in MusicXML2ly usage (issue 551800043

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: Doc: Minor typo (missing dash) in MusicXML2ly usage (issue 551800043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 13:16:42 +0200

Am 22.04.2020 um 22:16 schrieb address@hidden:
On 2020/04/21 16:24:47, michael.kaeppler wrote:
Hope this is the right way to submit translation fixes. Any advice is
appreciated.
I think goin' through Rietveld is overkill in this case.
You'd better send a git formatted patch to lilypond-devel or translation
mailing lists.
Patch should be applied to the translation branch.
Ok, sure, so IIUC this patch should be removed from
Rietveld/Sourceforge, since it should not be pushed to staging after
countdown, but
to translation, right?
Does James take care of applying the patch to the translation branch or
someone else?

Have you ever considered updating some manual?
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.21/Documentation/contributor/translating-the-documentation
I considered it a few times in the past, but at the moment I have no
time left for it,
unfortunately.
Homeschooling, preparing digtal courses for university asf.
I'm also sorry I could not continue to investigate the
graphic / mkosi issues within LilyDev VM....

All the best,
Michael

https://codereview.appspot.com/551800043/