Re: poll: switching our development platform

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: poll: switching our development platform
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 17:03:33 +0000

Sending it only to you was not intended.  I must have hit reply instead of
reply-all, and I didn't notice it.  I'm sorry!

I guess I'm being lazy right now.  I don't have a good lilypond development
environment set up right now, so I don't have any merge requests to send.  I
guess I could just clone the git repository  and pick a random commit to put up
as a merge request.  But if I put it up, I don't get to see how I would respond
as a reviewer; my experience would be as a merge requester.  That's why I was
asking for a merge request that touched multiple files.

As far as the countdown process goes, I thought that your patch labels exactly
matched our current process.   It seems like we could add a milestone for the
push date once we move to countdown status, and we'd be following our process
exactly but also have a publicly-viewable indication of the status on the issue
tracker.

Thanks,

Carl