Re: Make doc currently broken

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Make doc currently broken
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 22:58:05 +0200

Il giorno gio 23 apr 2020 alle 16:01, Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Am Donnerstag, den 23.04.2020, 13:37 +0000 schrieb Valentin Villenave:
 Hey everybody,
 For the past few days, I’ve been unable to make doc because of the
 following error:

 *** No rule to make target
 '/home/work/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/news-headlines.itexi',
 needed by 'out-www/web.texi'.  Stop.

As I did many 'make doc' yesterday, the likeliest reason is that
there's some stale dependency file in your build tree. Either manually
removing Documentation/it/out-www/web.dep or running 'make doc-clean'
should fix it.

I confirm it's a stale dependency file.
I had the same problem while testing my patch before pushing and IIRC removing Documentation/it/out-www/web.texi fixed it.