Re: Transform: add print_smob to aid debugging (issue 561680043 by addre

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Transform: add print_smob to aid debugging (issue 561680043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 15:32:55 -0700

https://codereview.appspot.com/561680043/diff/577820044/lily/include/transform.hh
File lily/include/transform.hh (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/561680043/diff/577820044/lily/include/transform.hh#newcode33
lily/include/transform.hh:33: int print_smob (SCM p, scm_print_state *)
const;
This function looks out of place in a group of static constants.  How
about moving it below with the rest of the functions?

https://codereview.appspot.com/561680043/diff/577820044/lily/transform.cc
File lily/transform.cc (left):

https://codereview.appspot.com/561680043/diff/577820044/lily/transform.cc#oldcode41
lily/transform.cc:41: #include "offset.hh"
The include order was better before.  If transform.hh is the first
header that transform.cc includes, then if transform.hh lacks any
includes, it will be detected.

Standard headers should follow the rest to make it more likely to that
missing includes in other headers will be detected.  (I think I'm less
of a sticker than Jonas on this point.  The possibility of false
negatives is high for commonly used headers, but it's still a good
idea.)

https://codereview.appspot.com/561680043/