Re: Clean up and fix glyph contour generation nits. (issue 566080043 by

From: jonas . hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Clean up and fix glyph contour generation nits. (issue 566080043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 01:38:12 -0700

On 2020/05/09 20:38:12, hanwenn wrote:
> it's separate because it causes formatting changes. I like to keep the
bugfixes
> and performance fixes separate. (Performance fixes should not cause
regtest
> differences)

Sounds fair, but I don't understand the relation of the two changes:
 - Both touch the very same function, and with Patch Set 1 both shared
half of the patch.
 - With the recent Patch Set, this looks more advanced than
https://codereview.appspot.com/569700043. So does it replace the former?
 - If not, how are the two patches supposed to be ordered? This one
first, or the other, or does one contain the changes of the other?

Until this is clear, there is no point in reviewing either IMHO.

https://codereview.appspot.com/566080043/