Re: Building the website

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Building the website
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 12:22:05 +0200

I did this. For reference, you can find out what is running as follows:

$ crontab -l
# from website-rebuild.cron
LILYPOND_GIT=/home/graham/lilypond/lilypond-git/
LILYPOND_WEB_MEDIA_GIT=/home/graham/lilypond/lilypond-extra/
PATH=/home/graham/usr/bin/:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin

11 * * * * $HOME/lilypond/bin/update-git.sh > /dev/null 2>&1
37 * * * * $HOME/lilypond/bin/make-website.sh > /dev/null 2>&1

$ cat lilypond/bin/update-git.sh
### update-git.sh
#!/bin/sh
resultFile=/home/graham/lilypond/gitpull`date +%H`.txt
cd $LILYPOND_GIT
git fetch origin  > $resultFile 2>&1
git merge origin/master >> $resultFile 2>&1
cd $LILYPOND_WEB_MEDIA_GIT
git fetch origin >> $resultFile 2>&1
git merge origin/master >> $resultFile 2>&1

I've updated the git config under /home/graham/lilypond/lilypond-git/
to point to gitlab now.