Re: helping with testing resources

From: Davide Liessi
Subject: Re: helping with testing resources
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 13:12:55 +0200

Dear Jonas,

Il giorno sab 23 mag 2020 alle ore 20:01 Jonas Hahnfeld
<address@hidden> ha scritto:
> If you have spare hardware and / or want to help with CI testing, this
> is easy to setup with GitLab.

I have setup my laptop for GitLab's CI (of course you already know it).

A question which may be interesting also to other people: what happens
if I suspend or switch off my laptop during a build?
Will the merge request be marked as failed or will another build be
scheduled in another runner?

These days I'm working from home, so I can keep the laptop active as
needed, but when I start going to the office again I'll need to
suspend/switch off the laptop for commuting.

Best wishes.
Davide