Re: Parsing JSON in C++

From: Owen Lamb
Subject: Re: Parsing JSON in C++
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 16:44:01 -0700

Thanks, everyone! It looks like jsoncpp should work well for LilyPond.

I don't have experience with adding files from one project to another.
Jonas, is this "Amalgamated" procedure what you were describing?
https://github.com/open-source-parsers/jsoncpp/wiki/Amalgamated-(Possibly-outdated)

If so, when instructions say to add the generated files to one's project,
does that mean to just copy them into the lilypond-git directory somewhere?
Where would be a good place to put them?

Thanks,
Owen