Re: Accidentals' font

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: Accidentals' font
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 17:50:23 +0200

This is *MUCH* better for *MANY* and *MANY* reasons, thanks.
The more I observe them, the more I find excellent adjustments.
They also save useful space.
The only glyph that I don't like is the fermata one. The dot is too small
and, therefore:

1) it does not differ well from the staccato glyph.
2) it does not bring enough attention of the reader to the glyph

Why are they not already included in Lilypond? It would be really bad to
have troubles with compatibility issues with such a beautiful work...

Best,