Re: Re: Spanish

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Re: Spanish
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 12:06:31 +0200

On 2020-08-08 14:07, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
I fixed it up manually for now.

Thanks! As a minor detail, I happened to notice that if you click in "automatic language selection. " at the bottom of the page, you end up on a Catalan version of the corresponding page. The English version, available at http://lilypond.org/website/misc/browser-language.html looks like it hasn't been updated in the last 15 years, so it's perhaps better to just remove these pages than trying to fix the broken links.

    /Mats